Here's what I'm thankful for right now:
- My roommates, and our little home of overworked crazy geeky late-night vegetarian food with meatballs nonsense. I love you guys.
- My family, who are endlessly supportive and awesome and recently bought me plane tickets to IRELAND. So much love!
- The opportunity to go to Ireland! Oh my god guys!
- The UMW Unitarian Universalist club, which went from three-people meetings to almost outgrowing our space, with an amazing new group of members.
- Food! For having a kitchen I can cook in, and people to cook for!
- All my fencer and guilty by association friends, who I have decided will be my carry-on luggage to Ireland. They're stackable!
Can you tell what's been on my mind lately? Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.