- Get a free dinner every night for a week at various campus ministries. Bonus points: Spark a legitimate theological debate without being a dick.
- Attend all 4 school plays. I haven't gone to any since freshman year, which is sad, because our theater department is pretty good. This year I'm going to buy a subscription, so I get tickets for all the plays automatically rather than forgetting and then finding them sold out!
- Write an angry letter to the editor to the school paper, because ridiculous debates sparked by the Bullet are something of a school pastime, and I want to contribute to this charming tradition.
- Attend Spring Formal. Bonus points: Attend Spring Formal in drag.
- Attend Drag Show in drag.
- Attend Victorian Ball in a hand-made ball gown.
- Play a song on guitar at Open Mic Night.
- Go to at least one or two of those guest lectures that I always mean to go to but you know I could be at home taking a nap.
- Participate in one of the campus-wide community service days, even though it means waking up early on a weekend.
- Go to the Fredericksburg Area Museum and the Apothecary downtown.
- Go to at least 2 fancy Fredericksburg restaurants. Bonus points: Get someone else *coughPARENTScough* to pay.
Also, get a Fulbright grant, write a publication-worthy senior thesis, and get into Harvard. You know, in my free time.
Sounds like lofty goals : ) Have fun, learn a lot, and keep trying new things. Love you!
Post a Comment